Nightingale is looking for an energetic Communication Trainee to join us and reinforce our team. We have traineeship opportunities in both Antwerp and Amsterdam.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Studying for a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Office Management, Business Management, Event and Project Management or a similar field of study.
- A love for fashion, food, tech and design, with an eye for upcoming trends.
- Spoken and written knowledge of Dutch and English (The Netherlands) and French (for Belgium).
- The right mindset: we are looking for a true go-getter, deadlines trigger you and you are willing to go the extra mile.
- A team player who also works independently.
- You are creative, responsible and always thinking two steps ahead.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Day-to-day follow up of PR and influencer relations for Nightingale’s clients in the fields of fashion, design and lifestyle.
- Invest & maintain in a strong network of relevant media contacts (journalists, influencers & stylists).
- Daily coordination of the Nightingale showroom: inventory, press loans, visual merchandising, styling.
- Actively participate in brainstorms and creative meetings regarding innovative concepts to put the Nightingale clients on the map.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive client portfolio in the fields of fashion, design and food.
- The opportunity to share your insights and knowledge with your colleagues.
- The chance to help us expand our progressive agency across borders.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org