Our team in Amsterdam is looking for a Communications Intern to join us and reinforce our team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Study for a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Office Man- agement, Business Management, Event and Project Management or a simi- lar field of study.
- A love for fashion, food, tech and design, with an eye for upcoming trends.
- Spoken and written knowledge of Dutch and English.
- The right mindset: we are looking for a true go-getter: deadlines trigger youand you are willing to go the extra mile.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- You are creative, responsible and always thinking two steps ahead
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Day-to-day follow up of our clients in the fields of fashion, design and life- style.
- Maintain a strong network in the media (journalists, bloggers and stylists)
- Day-to-day follow up and coordination of the showroom styling.
- Follow up on showroom necessities during press events and for press requests and press loans.
- Come up with creative concepts to put our clients on the map, and follow up.
- Maintain a strong network in the media (journalists, bloggers and stylists).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive client portfolio in the fields of fashion, design and food.
- The opportunity to share your insights and knowledge with your colleagues.
- The chance to help us expand our experimental agency across borders.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES? SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@NIGHTINGALE.WORLD