Nightingale is looking for a digital intern to join us and reinforce our team.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are studying for a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications, with a specialization in digital communication.
- The right mindset: we are looking for a true go-getter: deadlines trigger you, you’re driven by curiosity and willing to go the extra mile.
- LinkedIN, Instagram and Facebook are amongst the first apps you open while drinking your morning coffee.
- You have sufficient knowledge in new media, social media, community management and digital content experimentation.
- You have an understanding of the social media landscape, its participants and are always looking for new talent and inspiration.
- You understand the power of content, and have a vision on how to use that content and transform it into awareness, reach and conversion.
- You are a creative marvel and like to think outside the box
- Translate the corporate communication and marketing strategy into innovative online multichannel campaigns.
- Manage engagement and interactivity with community members, fostering community spirit.
- Maintain community platforms.
- Provide strategic advice and vision to help create buzz (awareness & engagement) through the different channels
- Turn complex technical and sensitive content into clear and attractive visual or schematic content in order to inspire the right audiences.
- Develop and maintain a strong external network of experts and trend watchers.
- Spoken and written knowledge of Dutch and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring workspace in the heart of Antwerp
- An attractive client portfolio in the fields of fashion, design, tech and food
- The opportunity to learn new skills and gain knowledge from the best in the field
- The opportunity to share your insights and knowledge with your colleagues and peers
- The chance to help us expand our network