MEDIOR LEVEL | 2-4 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Nightingale is a progressive marketing and communication agency. Combining innovation, aesthetics and relevance, we specialize in strategic PR, exposure and branding throughout the Benelux, with headquarters in Antwerp and Amsterdam. Want to know more? Check our story here.
Our client portfolio is expanding, so we’re looking for a skilled PR professional to reinforce our team in Antwerp, available full-time.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-4 years (medior level) of relevant experience in the communication and PR industry to back up your application.
- In-depth knowledge of the world of marketing & communication.
- A love for fashion, food and design, with a keen eye for upcoming trends.
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English is mandatory.
- The right mindset: we are looking for a true go-getter: deadlines trigger you, and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- Playing in team is key, knowing when to thrive independently is too.
- The right fit is creative, responsible and always thinking two steps ahead.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Day-to-day press & influencer relations for our clients in the fields of fashion, food, design & tech.
- Develop and implement effective media strategies for these clients.
- Maintain a strong network of influential media contacts (journalists, influencers, stylists, creatives).
- Ideate and carry out creative concepts to put our clients on the map.
- Follow up on press requests, press loans and showroom styling.
- Organize and host not-to-be-missed press events.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring workspace in vibrant Antwerp.
- An attractive, diverse client portfolio in the fields of fashion, food and design.
- The opportunity to be part of a phenomenal team and help us expand our progressive, cross-border agency.
- … and a fitting paycheck, of course, plus meal vouchers and top-notch health insurance.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org