Nightingale is a progressive marketing and communication agency. Combining innovation, aesthetics and relevance, we specialize in strategic PR, exposure and branding throughout the Benelux, with headquarters in Antwerp and Amsterdam. Want to know more? Check our story here.
We’re looking for a highly motivated digital native, who lives and breathes social media, to reinforce our team in Antwerp.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A true storyteller who considers content creation an art rather than a science, both visually and in writing.
- In-depth knowledge of all existing social channels (such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok), with an eye for upcoming ones (Reels, Triller, Clubhouse).
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- The right mindset: we need a real go-getter, deadlines trigger you and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- Playing in team is key, knowing when to thrive independently is pivotal.
- The right fit is creative, responsible and always thinking two steps ahead.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create and execute striking social media campaigns & strategies, including content ideation and posting schedules for our clients, active in the fields of fashion, food, design & tech.
- Growing and expanding our clients’ presence into new, relevant social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing ones.
- Engage and build a community through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations, ensuring comments and questions are answered in a timely manner.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels. Understand social KPIs and provide insights and guidance to clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring workspace in the heart of Antwerp.
- An attractive, diverse client portfolio in the fields of fashion, design, food & tech.
- The opportunity to be part of a phenomenal team and help us expand our progressive, cross-border agency.
- … and a fitting paycheck, of course.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send your resume to email@example.com